Spiced Ground Lamb
This recipe is Gluten-free and contains no preservatives.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons green peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 inch ginger root (diced)
- 1/2 pablano pepper (diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seed
- 8 yellow mustard seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 whole clove
- Brown lamb in oil with 1 teaspoon of green peppercorns, garlic, clove, ginger.
- Add the remaining spices and simmer, adding water as necessary to prevent sticking.
- Add the pablano pepper 1 minute before removing from heat
- For thickening add 1 tablespoon of corn starch right before adding the pablano.