Iets wak just verzonnen 'eb
This is a curry variation I created because I wanted something with both potatoes and green lentils. It was made entirely from scratch. It is Gluten-free and contains no preservatives.
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 lg cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 inch ginger, chopped
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp tumeric
- 6 dried chilis
- 3 small potatoes
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp black mustard
- 2 tablespoons green lentils (soaked)
- 1/4 inch chunk of tamarind, made into tea
- Well, I didn't bother to write that down, but I'm sure you can figure something up.