Spiced Potato Skins
If you peel your potatoes here is a way to use those skins. It's a lot of hassle with the oil, but sometimes it's worth the trouble if you want
something hot and salty. This recipe is Gluten-Free and contains no preservatives.
- potato skins
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- Heat enough oil to cover bottom of heavy based pan
- Fry skins until they begin to puff up and start to brown in places
- Remove skins to colander lined with paper towel
- Sprinkle with spices then toss skins in colander to mix spices around
- Serve hot with cheese sprinkled on top
- This can get very hot depending on the amount of spice you sprinkle on the skins.