Mac and Cheese
This is your basic homemade mac and cheese. This recipe is Gluten-free and contains no preservatives.
- 12oz Wheat free elbows (corn/quinoa mix)
- 2% Milk
- 1 part cheddar cheese
- 2 parts monterey jack cheese
- Cook noodles in boiling water being careful not to overcook
- Layer noodles and cheese in baking dish
- Bake in oven preheated to 350F for 20 minutes or until the top edges are getting crispy
- Add Gillians Gluten-free breadcrumbs to the top
- Try a little gouda or jarlsburg for intersting flavor.